What he is ( )is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw What he is ( )is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.
A.in pursuit of
C.trying to do
【答案】A。本題考查近義詞組辨析。in pursuit of“追求，追逐”;look after“照顧，照料”;try to do“盡力做”;advocate“提倡，鼓吹”。
- · The new English dictionary I bought yesterday ( )me almost twenty yuan.
- · The experiment, ( )will soon be announced, was done by my colleagues.
- · Her suggestion that everybody ( )was not appreciated.
- · 學位英語沖刺題：Every year when the flu is ( )I'm bound to get sick.
- · 學位英語,學位英語輔導視頻,學位英語詞匯
- · Three people, ( ), were injured in the accident.
- · The fisherman, ( )poor, could not buy another boat.
- · I believe you have ( )some important points in the report.
- · It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
- · The famous novel is said ( )into Chinese.