Not a single word ( )all morning.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw Not a single word ( )all morning.
A.did he say
D.does he say
- · It is said that he ( )a murder.
- · She is such a ( )person, always asking how I'm feeling.
- · He has ( )the army for ten years and is now an officer.
- · There is an old saying which goes, "Never ( )until tomorrow what you can do today."
- · What he is ( )is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.
- · The new English dictionary I bought yesterday ( )me almost twenty yuan.
- · The experiment, ( )will soon be announced, was done by my colleagues.
- · Her suggestion that everybody ( )was not appreciated.
- · 學位英語沖刺題：Every year when the flu is ( )I'm bound to get sick.
- · 學位英語,學位英語輔導視頻,學位英語詞匯