You will never guess whom I ( )on the street yesterday.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw You will never guess whom I ( )on the street yesterday.
B.ran out of
D.ran up to
【參考答案】C。本題考查動詞短語辨析。run into=run across“偶然遇見…”;run over“(車輛)軋過，壓過”;run out of“用完，用光”。
- · The children will have to ( )their play-time hours when school opens.
- · ( )the fog, we should have reached our destination.
- · We felt very sad when we heard the news that the ( )manager was killed in his office yesterday.
- · .Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
- · 學位英語詞匯練習：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).
- · Only 11 people ( )the shipwreck.
- · Only residents here enjoy the ( )of using this parking lot.
- · ( )he will come or not is unknown.
- · Not a single word ( )all morning.
- · It is said that he ( )a murder.