When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ( )the changed world he found.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ( )the changed world he found.
【參考答案】A。單詞用法。be alnazed at/by對…很驚訝，驚異，如：We were absolutely amazed at his rapid recovery".他身體恢復得如此快，這令我們很吃驚。be amazed to do sth.驚訝的…，如：When I looked at my watch I was amazed to see that it Was well after six.我看表時驚訝地發現早過了六點。并無B和C這種搭配。
- · She is very careful.She ( )very few mistakes in her work.
- · I didn't go to the party, but I do wish I ( )there.
- · Not always ( )they want to.
- · 學位英語詞匯習題：I have taken many photos.I'm going to get the film ( ).
- · At first the institute refused to purchase the telescope, but this decision was ( )revised.
- · According to the weather forecast, which is usually ( ), it will snow this afternoon.
- · ( )student with a little common sense should be able to answer the question.
- · The government placed ( )on the numbers of foreign cars that could be imported.
- · Expected noises are usually more ( )than unexpected ones of the like magnitude.
- · You will never guess whom I ( )on the street yesterday.