According to the weather forecast, which is usually ( ), it will snow this afternoon.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw According to the weather forecast, which is usually ( ), it will snow this afternoon.
【參考答案】A。本題考查形容詞辨析。accurate“正確無誤的，可以提供正確的讀數或度量的”，如an accurate scale精確的天平;precise“精確的，正確的”，如在實行、實施或數量上很準確的，如a precise measurement/a precise instrument精確的測量/精密儀器;exact“確切的，嚴格的”：perfect“完美的，理想的”。天氣預報應屬于accurate的范疇。
- · ( )student with a little common sense should be able to answer the question.
- · The government placed ( )on the numbers of foreign cars that could be imported.
- · Expected noises are usually more ( )than unexpected ones of the like magnitude.
- · You will never guess whom I ( )on the street yesterday.
- · The children will have to ( )their play-time hours when school opens.
- · ( )the fog, we should have reached our destination.
- · We felt very sad when we heard the news that the ( )manager was killed in his office yesterday.
- · .Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
- · 學位英語詞匯練習：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).
- · Only 11 people ( )the shipwreck.