At first the institute refused to purchase the telescope, but this decision was ( )revised.
股票融资开放了么 www.812698.tw At first the institute refused to purchase the telescope, but this decision was ( )revised.
- · According to the weather forecast, which is usually ( ), it will snow this afternoon.
- · ( )student with a little common sense should be able to answer the question.
- · The government placed ( )on the numbers of foreign cars that could be imported.
- · Expected noises are usually more ( )than unexpected ones of the like magnitude.
- · You will never guess whom I ( )on the street yesterday.
- · The children will have to ( )their play-time hours when school opens.
- · ( )the fog, we should have reached our destination.
- · We felt very sad when we heard the news that the ( )manager was killed in his office yesterday.
- · .Lying in hospital, the patient ( )the outside world by watching news programs on TV every day.
- · 學位英語詞匯練習：Please keep an eye on my luggage, and I'll be back ( ).